Natural breast enlargement

The power of beauty

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Power of Attraction at Work

I never forget the incident one to numerous when I happened to be walking along a very busy street or walkaway, when a figure of a woman struck the corners of my eyes.



The temptation to look back at her as I passed her was over-powering and irresistible, so I turned to steal a glimpse at her. What a gorgeous body structure she had!,..silkily skin, young and tender.The way she walked with her buttocks in rhythmic motion with the rest of her body made her more provocatively attractive.



What I thought was just a few seconds glimpse turned out to be several minutes

till the woman disappeared from sight (I later realised). I kept having a mental picture of her, .. those lips,.. the roving blue eyes, I mean she was immaculate from top to bottom.



What I don't really know is whether it was her beautiful skin or body parts that attracted me. Maybe it was just everything, or was it in my mind only?.



The only thing I can figure out, is that what ever it was,.. this is the power of attraction at work. Should I say its the power of the skin, of beauty, .. the tinkling of desire, ... of passion or is it the chemistry of attraction,.. of opposites.



What ever it was, I am lost for words.



Can this be the beauty of body parts?



One thing I have on my mind is not to cheat my wife!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment