Natural breast enlargement

The power of beauty

Monday, March 1, 2010

HOW ABOUT THE SKIN AND ATTRACTION?

Whilst we are endowed with beautiful bodies from different body parts, does the different parts cause attraction between individuals?

Or maybe its just one part of the body that is sorely responsible for the affection and attraction experienced by people?
Or is it a number of body parts such as the lips, sticking nipples, flashing teeth, bottom configuration or the skin?.

It is true that some people are considered beautiful on the strength of the attraction of their body features whilst others are considered very provocatively attractive because of just one peculiar body part such as anything you can suggest.

If this is correct, then which is the most body part that is responsible for the attraction and affection that transcend races or colour?.

For a moment I figured out one by one all the beautiful parts of a human body and guess what, I got carried away by the skin once again. In the skin I see all the chemistry of attraction , of love, of infatuation, of passion and all the way to the energy-sapping madness of desire and the pheromone of intimacy!!.

I perceive the skin is at the helm of human attraction more so in these days of excellent products for skin regeneration and rejuvenation.

Many people seem to be getting younger and younger all the time as they grow older!, My word!!.
This is why I believe in the power of the skin. With the skin is also the power of love, attraction and affection.
But ,.. mark my words, there are other things apart from the skin that causes attraction. Have you heard the following sayings: " He is down-right awesome; She is damn gorgeous; My God she kills me!; I can't get away from him; I became thoroughly stupid once I felt her; As soon as I got touched, I lost the power to resist ... I surrendered!!, and many more.

As you can see, I am inclined to believe because of this, that other body parts are as charming as the skin. Maybe much more insidious than the skin.

Lets explore these in the next article

No comments:

Post a Comment