Natural breast enlargement

The power of beauty

Monday, March 22, 2010

Beauty and body parts 'gallow'

I used to be mesmerised why every time in any kind of magazine I happen to peruse , there are pictures of half naked to almost completely nude people showing off exquisite and beautiful body parts. Pick up any celebrity magazine and you will immediately see what I am talking about.

Let me tell you something funny. I have notice those occasions at my workplace ,when someone accidentally left a magazine say; "Women's day "or anything, lying on a desk. A lot of my workmates pretended not to notice it, but when someone actually started perusing the pages full of these beautiful pictures revealing downright gorgeous bodies and body parts.... , everyone was soon stealing glimpses.
All these people I thought to myself,.. put profound attention to those parts of their bodies that has the power to captivate, to attract or may I use more extreme words.. 'the power to enslave with passion!!'.
Okay , away from magazines,. just walking down a busy street on a sunny Saturday afternoon or during Friday evenings. You are likely to be greeted with a mayhem of provocative beautiful bodies up to 90% uncovered!!.

Its called "body parts gallow".

No comments:

Post a Comment